Talmore is a German BPO provider with operations in Manila/Makati and Cebu. We are frequently looking for BPO professionals in the fields of finance, accounting, recruiting, IT, data encoding, creative services and customer support. Basic or enhanced German language skills for our clients in Europe are a nice-to-have.
We are looking for a Talent Scout to join our ambitious and fast-growing team of active sourcers based in Manila Legazpi Village. You will be sourcing candidates for our clients’ vacancies in Germany and other European markets. Develop your recruiting skills and strengthen your experience in working with international clients from various industries in a friendly and empowering environment.
Your main responsibility will be to use channels such as LinkedIn or XING to identify potential candidates for our clients’ open positions. Depending on the project, you will also message candidates or engage in a first phone call with them to check if they are a good fit. Ultimately, our goal is to fill our clients’ candidate pipeline with top matching candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates on LinkedIn and other professional networks using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Reach out to candidates via messaging to further qualify them for the role
- In some projects: Conduct first phone calls with candidates to gather information such as salary expectations, willingness to relocate, etc.
- Communicate independently with both international candidates and international clients
- Maintain our candidate databases (via our Applicant Tracking System)
- University degree in majors such as Business, Human Resources, Communication, Political Science, or similar
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in recruitment
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills; open and direct communication style
- Effective time-management and prioritization abilities
- Team player
- Experience in working in the BPO environment or with international clients highly appreciated
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on LinkedIn and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Proficiency in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to positively present client’s company and open roles to potential candidates
If you are confident that you meet the requirements and want to advance your career in a great team in an international environment, then we are happy to get to know you!